Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

I wanted to post something quick before work about HP 7.  Amazing.  It's very rare that you hear me say that about any HP movie (I'm still just a sucker for the books), but it was actually really good.  I would advise anyone to be prepared for a lot more blood than the other films though.  There were some pretty graphic scenes so rethink if your child is begging you to go.  My initial reaction is very good.  Nick and I will be seeing it tomorrow so I will see how I feel about it when I watch it again.  Usually I find more flaws during the second viewing.

My eyes are a little puffy and I'm sucking down the coffee, but all in all, it was definitely worth going to see the midnight showing.  Bonnie and I were griping about how we were tired and wanted to take a nap in the theater before it started.  Once it did start, I didn't want it to end.  This is the end of an era.

No comments: