Thursday, July 07, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

Oh where to begin?  It's been so crazy around here with trying to settle into my new position and juggle all the usual stuff.  Poor Emmy had her first substantial walk since the heat wave started last night.  ...Not that she wanted to walk in this heat.  The other day we were all working in the backyard and my dad opened the back door for her to come out with us.  She stepped out and then immediately turned back around to sit by the window to watch us from the cool house.  Smart dog.  

What's to come:

Pictures from all the dinners and bbq we had with the Fongs
Backyard picture update (a lot has been done)
Urban Decay mini "haul" from Hautelook.com
Juni's visit
NKOTBSB concert

I'm not sure exactly when I'll be able to post all of this, but I'm aiming for the evenings.  So far I come home exhausted (it's only been two days), but I figure that once my internal time clock adjusts to waking up at 6:30 instead of 8:00 I'll get back in the swing of things.  It's kind of a strange feeling to actually have to put on real clothes to go to work!  So long are the days of working from my bedroom desk.  Until next time, TTFN!

No comments: