Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Daiso Japan

On Saturday when Nick and I went to the wedding reception in Union City there was a Daiso Japan in the shopping center.  Before everyone was seated I headed over there with Nick's cousin and Aunt.  Oh what a wonderland of Asian goodies.  It's probably a good thing that we couldn't stay for long otherwise I would have bought soooo much stuff, but at least everything was only $1.50!

Photobucket
How ridiculous and cute is this?  It's a sponge that attaches
to you sink so that it can dry.  I got this for my mom since it's
not everyday that you see a sponge shaped like a pig.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm going to take these to the apartment. 

Photobucket
For work

Photobucket

Photobucket
I've been wanting to try one of these exfoliating pads.
Maybe it will help get the paint off!

No comments: