Monday, August 01, 2011

ELF Shipment

Makeup, makeup, makeup, I love makeup.  I finally got my shipment from ELF in this weekend.  I had originally wanted more tinted lip balms and lipsticks for my collection since I always just wear chapstick, but needed to reach the $35 coupon that I had purchased.  With ELF, since it's so inexpensive, it was actually a little difficult to do.  I was limited to only purchasing their mineral products for the promotion I had purchased.  I'm not sure if they are new or not, but they could be since the promotion was only for their mineral products.  Anyway, I got some loose eye shadow powders, which I generally don't like much because they make a mess, but I love these.  What a steal!  $3.00 for quite a bit of product and they are pigmented, long lasting, glittery, and gorgeous.  I was so pleasantly surprised and have been wearing them the last couple of days.  I figured I was just ordering some eye shadows to fill up my cart, but I ended up with some great products.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
From Left: Wild, Elegant, Caffeinated, Socialite

Photobucket

Photobucket
From Left: Pink, Natural, Guava, Cherry

Photobucket
These have SPF 8 and are actually rather moisturizing for lipbalms.  I'm quite
picky when it comes to lip products, but so far these make the grade.  They
also have a sweet flavor to them. 

Photobucket

Photobucket
From Left: Bare Brown, Cool Coral

Photobucket
Cool Coral and Bare Brown


No comments: