Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Paint

I am probably the messiest painter out there.  Now that the floors have been measured and we're just waiting on the flooring company to get the laminant I want into their facilities, I'm really on the move to get the place painted and floor boards removed.  I'm removing the floor boards myself so that the flooring company doesn't charge us for it.  I'm giving them all a fresh coat of white paint for when we go to put them back on, but the way I'm going they are all going to be broken before we can put them back!  The living and dining rooms are pretty much done, but need some touch ups.  I'm not working on the master bedroom and will move on to the spare bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen afterwards. My upcoming weekends are pretty busy with birthday parties and social events so I'm really plugging along after work.  By the time I get home I'm so tired that I don't even want to eat.  I'm hoping that I can get the rest of the place done quickly, but we'll see how it goes.  I haven't been taking any pictures since at this point it's kind of hard to see the difference.  Once I get the floors in and the kitchen counter, backsplash and stove done then I will post more pictures.

Photobucket
I even had some on my eyebrow.  How did I do that?!

No comments: