Thursday, August 15, 2013

Bites again?!

I know I have a lot of updating to do, but I wanted to do a quick post. (I want to do a proper post for our Spartan Race.)  I'm getting those bites again!  This happen last summer too and I couldn't figure out what it was.  Short of bug bombing the house, I cleaned everything up and down to no avail. Then mysteriously, all the bites stopped after two weeks and the weather cooled down.  I don't know if these things just happen when we have a heat wave, but they definitely look like bites rather than a rash. I have been having bad allergies though and my skin is prone to getting super itchy along with the runny nose.  Arg!

Thankfully, I haven't found any bed bugs and the bites don't look like bed bug bites.  They also don't look like flea bites so I don't know what they are.  Nick said he has one bite, which happened last year also.  I just don't know what is going on, but I hope it stops sooner than two weeks!

Mites!  These look like mite bites!  I did also just clean out an old drawer...

1 comment:

The Bowers! said...

Are you sure they're bites and not a heat or sweat rash or something?