Monday, August 05, 2013

July's Admin Lunch

Man, I love these.  Every month our office takes the admin staff out to lunch after invoices are completed.  Though I no longer work on invoices, I'm still part of the team so I reap the benefits of the monthly lunches.  This month we went to Sasa, an Asian fusion restaurant in our area.  I can honestly say that this is the best place we've been yet.  Our CEO is a pretty big foodie and wanted to share Sasa with us.  I'm glad! I really, really enjoyed lunch here and would like to take Nick and his family.  I think his parents would enjoy it very much.  It's a little on the pricey side for the two of us on our own, so I wouldn't go here all the time, but it would be a great date night.

 photo null_zpsfe9b4237.jpg
Heirloom tomato salad

 photo null_zps2441f0ac.jpg
I can't remember what these are called, but I think the one with salmon is called
the Walnut Creek roll.  Their sushi was really good and great quality.

 photo null_zpsc4553778.jpg
The Umami burger was fantastic.  I would go here for lunch just to have this
burger.
 photo null_zps04af1b0e.jpg

 photo null_zps3e597bd7.jpg
Teriyaki salmon skewer and Adobo Braised Short Rib sliders

 photo null_zps8858eeb7.jpg
Chicken meatball skewers

 photo null_zps5a630562.jpg
Pistachio crusted sea bass - This was everyone's least favorite, but the rest
of the food was so good that it didn't matter.

 photo null_zpsac77dcc3.jpg
Hamachi and another Walnut Creek roll.

 photo null_zps43e961f6.jpg
I can't remember what this is called, but it is basically three pieces of hallowed
out french toast bread soaked in honey with ice cream, balsamic glazed straberries
and chocolate sauce on top. The inside had cubed up toasted pieces of bread that were like
little pieces of honey-soaked croutons. It was super sweet and I could only eat a
bite. 

No comments: