Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tonight's Dinner: July 22, 2014

Tonight I made a really quick dinner of Mapo Tofu from a package.  I had three packs of sauce left that I wanted to use up.  All I had to do was cook the rice and meat.  I also decided to add some squash because it needed to be used up before it went bad.  I'm really pleased that my packaged food stock pile is really starting to get used up.  I know that I've been saying this for months now, but it really is starting to deplete.  I had stocked up on a lot of things in the past and boy is it taking a long time to use up.  If I did my own canning it would be a completely different story, but since I can't pronounce half of the ingredients in the canned soups that I would buy, I've been trying to not use them so often. Every once in a while is okay, but I don't want those chemicals in our systems everyday.  I've even decreased the Taco Bell runs and Coors Light that I enjoy so much.




No comments: