Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tonight's Dinner: August 14, 2012

After almost four years of letting my hair grow back out to it's natural color, I decided to get some highlights done.  As the usual cycle goes, I want one thing and then get tired of it and want another.  I have no doubt that in a few months I won't want bangs or highlights anymore.  Such is life.

While I was out getting my hair done, Nick made dinner.  I had marinaded a piece of flank steak over night in soy sauce and extra veggies we had chopped up for the trout, which we grilled.  Nick also made some spruced up broccoli with cream of mushroom.  I believe he added extra garlic, shallots, Greek yogurt, and mozzarella.  He even remembered to save the stems for me (my favorite part of the broccoli).  We heated up the noodles from last night and added a fresh bunch just in case there wasn't enough.  It was all quite yummy, but the broccoli was my favorite.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's not the prettiest plate, but it sure was delicious.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: