Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Tonight's Dinner: July 31, 2012

It's been one of those weeks so far where everyday feels like it's a hectic Monday for both Nick and myself.  I was enthralled by the snowpeas and bean sprout fish that I made last week so I wanted to do it again.  Right after work I hopped over to Ranch 99 for some fish and bean sprouts.  While I was there I also picked up a vanilla-lemon sponge cake as an "I love you cake" for Nick as he was having an even more trying day than I was.  He didn't get home until 6:45pm and he only works 5 minutes away!  To the dinner I added spicy Napa cabbage and steamed eggs (two of my favorites). Usually we eat pretty late because our kitchen is small and can't fit both of us if we need to use the cutting board.  I was very pleased to get dinner on the table by 7:35pm opposed to our usual 8:15pm.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Steamed eggs with oyster sauce

Photobucket

Photobucket
Steamed eggs

No comments: