Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tonight's Dinner: August 15, 2012

Tonight I really didn't know what to make so I pulled out stuff from our pantry that would go well with the fresh vegetables that I had in the refrigerator.  Thai food it was!  The first container of curry that I had purchased was Thai yellow curry, but it wasn't spicy at all.  This time when I bought some, I picked up the green curry.  It was perfectly spicy for me, but it was too spicy for nick (and he can handle spice pretty well).  I guess I'm going to have a lot of green curry in my future.  I thought dinner was fabulous with the exception of way overly cooked shrimp.  So if you're looking to purchase premade Thai curry paste, beware of the green curry.  I have yet to try the red, but that will be next.


Photobucket
Into the curry I threw in zucchini, sugar snap peas, firm tofu, jalapeno,
and shrimp.
 

No comments: