Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Today's Lunch: July 4, 2013

Today we had a few friends over for the Fourth.  We wanted to keep it simple so that we could actually enjoy our company.  Nick really wanted to make hamburgers and I don't think it's a barbecue without some sausage.  I also had my staple cheese platter and green beans to make sure that everyone had enough to eat, but at the last minute I decided to also make a cheese tortellini pasta salad.  I just don't think I'm capable of really keeping things simple.

 photo null_zps3c7f47de.jpg

 photo null_zps1cee30fa.jpg

 photo null_zps6acf8c4c.jpg

 photo null_zps29a23ec3.jpg
I've been eyeing the house made bacon at Sprouts.  It was really quite good.
I don't think I'll get prepackaged bacon anymore!

 photo null_zpsa65ae15d.jpg
Country and Sweet Italian pork sausage from Sprouts. 

 photo null_zps75c3ef72.jpg

No comments: