Monday, July 01, 2013

Tonight's Dinner: June 25, 2013

After my first day of climbing, it was difficult for me to really hold my knife to cook.  Luckily for me, the Fongs came over with meat prepared and all I had to do was quinoa.  Nick did the rest!  It's great because the Fongs don't mind brining over all of the food as long as we cook it for them.  I'm all for that!  Afterwards I decided to swim laps at the gym and test it out.  The pool is really, really hot. Too hot for laps, but I'll just have to suck it up.

 photo null_zpsb46130d3.jpg
Grilled marinated button mushrooms

 photo null_zpsed3a7bf5.jpg
Quinoa with hot salsa and green beans.  It was a throw everything in the pot
concoction, but turned out pretty well. 

 photo null_zps130c8842.jpg

 photo null_zpsc3f998d2.jpg
Grilled marinated boneless chicken thighs.

 photo null_zps4d16d39e.jpg
Korean style ribs.  I love these things!

 photo null_zps1573b170.jpg

 photo null_zps56b9644a.jpg

No comments: