Friday, November 15, 2013

Tonight's Dinner: November 14, 2013

This week I didn't do any grocery shopping because I knew that I wouldn't be eating much when Nick was out of town so when he did come back, our fridge was pretty empty. We decided to go to Melo's for dinner since I was STILL sore from Crossfit at the beginning of the week.  To be quite honest, I don't have much to say about Melo's as we frequent the restaurant with the Fongs.  I'd say it's pretty standard fare.  I described it to one of my cousins as "one of those mainstream Italian places that seems like it would be a chain, but isn't."  The food is good, but I find it to be a little pricey for what you get.

 photo null_zpsa884efeb.jpg
Burrata dish.  Nick really enjoyed the jam.  I thought the burrata itself was
pretty good, but it was not as soft and gooey as I like it.

 photo null_zpsb10529b7.jpg
Nick got the shrimp fettuccine. 

 photo null_zps473226e6.jpg
I had the fennel sausage rigatoni. 

No comments: