Monday, March 05, 2012

CVS Haul

I just wanted to post some of the stuff that I've gotten recently.  ...well just a little bit of what I've been buying lately.  Hee-hee.  I haven't really tested much of the stuff yet, but I can tell you that I LOVE the Milani Liquif'eye. (I've used it before.)  I wanted to take the picture so that you could see how pretty everything is before I started using it an ruining the design.  The best part, I got a good deal on all of this stuff.  I'm getting good with using my CVS bucks.  This time I made sure to buy the things that were going to get my Extra Bucks back in one purchase and then use those Extra Bucks for the second half of my purchase.  All I had to do is tell them that I wanted to make two purchases.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

No comments: