Friday, March 30, 2012

Tonight's Dinner: March 29, 2012

This week I haven't been cooking because we had the counter tops replaced.  I'm extremely excited and they look awesome.  I have some pictures, but will post after we install the faucet head and new garbage disposal.  We had to wait 72 hours before adding the plumbing and I'm still waiting for the granite sealer to come in the mail.  Needless to say, Nick and I have been eating at my parents house.

During Christmas we had an extra prime rib roast that we froze.  (We always over estimate how much our guests will eat.  Clearly a little too much as we didn't even cut into the second roast on Christmas Day.)  I cut up some brussel sprouts, garlic, and asparagus and threw them into the pan with the roast while it was reheating.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

No comments: