Sunday, April 22, 2012

D.Z. Akins with Nick

For months Nick had been talking about D.Z. Akins by San Diego State where he went to school.  So on Sunday before went to the USS Midway we went to have a delicious breakfast at the Jewish Delicatessen.  The restaurant brought back good memories for him and lots of pickles for me.  That's right, they put a bucket of dill pickles on each table.  He's been talking about how his Dad loves the pickles there and knew that I would love them also.  They were so good, but the breakfasts were even better.  Next time we go to San Diego, we're definitely going back and I've already been telling everyone I know about this place.

Photobucket
I got a pickle, I got a pickle, I got a pickle hey hey hey hey!

Photobucket
Sausage-mushroom omelet and a bagel with cream cheese (mine)

Photobucket
Roast beef dip (Nick's)




No comments: