Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tonight's Dinner: April 18, 2012

To all my readers, you should be proud!  I've blogged our dinners for a little over a month.  Tonight Nick grilled up some boneless pork chops that I picked up from Costco. I also wanted to use up the rest of the butter lettuce so we made more wedge salads with hard boiled eggs, mushroom and tomatoes.   I also made a small portion of the bag of green beans I had gotten.  I plan to have my normal garlic green beans when I have some coworker-friends over for dinner/wine night on Friday.  I just couldn't help myself.  I love garlic green beans.  I have to say, this dinner was a success.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
Too Spicy Herb Rub

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App


Too Spicy Herb Rub 
2 tbsp ground cayenne pepper
1 tbsp ground Jamaican all spice
2 tbsp ground ginger
2 tbsp ground mustard
1 tbsp dried parsley
2 tbsp ground red pepper flakes
1 tbsp fresh ground pepper
2 tsp kosher salt
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce 
Directions: 
Add all dry ingredients to a bowl.  Stir in worcestershire sauce until it is a thick, paste-like texture.  Spread over desired meat.  

No comments: