Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Tonights Dinner: April 4, 2012

Tonight I made Chicken and Shrimp Thai Curry.  I wish I had some Thai chilis and basil, but as I was patrolling the aisles of 99 Ranch I randomly picked up the paste as an impulse.  Next time  I will think of getting chilis and basil.  I used Yellow Curry because I couldn't remember which one was the spiciest.  I read that green is the spiciest so I will get that next time.

I had a taxing day so I was pretty heavy handed with the salt for the greens and curry paste.  Pent up aggression?  I don't really know.  I couldn't even motivate myself to run hard when I took Emmy out.    It's amazing how much easier jogging is to full blown hard-stride running.  Anyway, to remedy the curry I added extra coconut milk to help calm the paste, but there wasn't much I could do for the greens.  I guess I'll just have to eat them with a lot of rice.


Photobucket

No comments: