Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hash House A Go Go

On the second day of our vacation Nick and I went to Hash House A Go Go with a bunch of friends.  The wait was going to be an hour long and it was raining outside so to try to stay dry we went inside for drinks.  Talk about vacation.  We were tipsy by noon.  That was until our giant lunches the size of large pizza platters came.  The diameters of the plates were literally as long my fingertips to elbow.  The only downer was that we couldn't bring our left overs since our hotel rooms didn't have fridges.  Total bummer and so much wasted food.  The size of the portions was enough for two to three meals and we had to leave them!

Photobucket
Staying dry with morning cocktails with friends.

Photobucket
My Breakfast (Before)

Photobucket
I did the most damage to my plate (After)

Photobucket
Nick's Breakfast (before)

Photobucket

Photobucket
After

No comments: