Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Today's Breakfast: October 4, 2014



Last night my good friend and I drove down to Monterey to meet up with our other high school friends for a combined 30th birthday weekend at a vacation rental I got us right on Lover's Point.  The view was awesome.  For breakfast the next day, I took them to the Breakfast Club, the place we always go to before our Spartan races.  I’ve been here several times now and love it.  Nick and I pretty much go every time we are in Monterey and my brother goes with his friends when he can wake up early enough on a weekend.  They get pretty packed, but the service and food is really good.   I got an amazing chili omelet with biscuits and gravy. 

 
View from our town house.

So we're not that great at selfies.  Give us a break, we just turned 30.

No comments: