Saturday, November 11, 2006

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Well today Edward and I went to watch the RPI vs. Union football game. We won! I guess the rivalry is the oldest in NY. Last night after a few beers and some research, we decided that RPI is older than California is a state. So I'm guessing that the rivalry is the same. Anyways, we got the Dutchman clogs. Yay! On the downside, Cal lost. I don't want to talk about it.

Tonight we went to go see a movie at the UPAC called Word Play. It was a documentary type movie on the New York Times crossword and the national competition. The guy who won the competition was named the youngest winner at 20 years old and he was an RPI student!!! He graduated last year. I thought that was pretty cool. Now I'm going to try and start doing crosswords. They're so hard!

I think that's about it for today. Not much going on around here right now. The weather has actually been pretty warm. I can't believe the I'm saying 55-60 is warm. Hehe, anyways, that's all folks!!

No comments: