Friday, September 07, 2012

Tonight's Dinner: September 6, 2012

This diet isn't working.  All I've been thinking about is pizza...and hamburgers and Taco Bell and every other non-diety food there is.  To top it off, I haven't actually been eating the meals that I make.  On Wednesday I had eatten a big lunch so I wasn't hungry for dinner.  I had also had some Lemon Heads at work because I was feeling stressed out and now my tongue is raw and swollen so I couldn't eat dinner last night either.  Forget dieting.  We'll just go back to our balanced meals.  The one thing I'm going to try to stick with is smoothie making.  I'm not a big fan of smoothies, but I had a ton of energy yesterday so it might be worth keeping up.

Photobucket
These chicken breasts were so huge that I thought I had accidentally picked
up turkey breast.

Photobucket
Stuffed with some of the tomato-celery salad from last night and also sliced
garlic and rosemary sprigs.

Photobucket
Stir-fried broccoli and spinach salad.

No comments: