Friday, May 20, 2011

Emmy Pictures

I've been catching Emmy in some funny/cute poses and sometimes manage to get my phone out before she moves.  I find that the camera has a hard time focusing because of her fur so most of these are blurry.  But still cute!

Photobucket
She wanted to make sure I wasn't leaving so her head was up, but her eyes
were closing.  I was hoping that her head would plop down from sleepiness
but she just laid it down. 

Photobucket
Good grief she looks fat.

Photobucket
And this is probably why she looks so round!  We've been leaving her home
by herself much more frequently with a stuffed Kong.  She was working out
what was left in there. 

Photobucket
Happy from playing frisbee with Nick

Photobucket
I think I've posted these pics before, but I think they're so cute.  She was
trying to wake me up on a Saturday morning.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Bowers! said...

OMG I absolutely adore those "waking you up" pictures.