Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Essie: Mochacino

Yes, that is how Essie spells it.  I absolutely love this color.  I got it a while back during the same shopping trip as Trophy Wife, but totally forgot that I had it.  Lately, I've really been on a pattern kick.  For a while I was just doing single nail designs or even just plain nails, but now I'm back on the patterns.  I've learned that with the black Konad polish you have to wipe it off as soon as you can otherwise it settles into those tiny lines in your fingers and fingerprints.  You also have to wait about 10 minutes before putting on your topcoat otherwise it streaks a little bit, which bothers me.  I love the black though because it is so bold and really makes a statement.  I was really debating this week about whether or not to do a stamp at all.  I really love this color and the patterns tend to take over the color.  Plus, these patterns make me look like I'm a teenager, but I still enjoy them.  I finally decided to try the pattern since I painted my toes in the same color and leave those pattern-free.  I have to tell you all though, if I didn't work from home I would never do my nails.  This is a lot of work.  It's a good thing that I have a lot of rambling customers who sometimes just need someone to listen to.  Nail painting is one of those no-brain tasks that I can do while going "Uh-huh", "Oh yeah?", "Well that was nice of him" etc.

Photobucket
Mochacino Flash

Photobucket
Mochacino No Flash

Photobucket
Flash

Photobucket
No Flash

No comments: