Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Jet Lag

This weekend Christopher and I had a couple of family events to go to.  Nick was trying to recover from jet lag so he didn't attend like he normally would have.  On Friday night he came over after work and was super tired.  He usually doesn't stay the night, but he did this time because he didn't think he could drive all the way home.  I had asked him if he would rather sleep on the sofa downstairs or on the floor.  He said that he would decide in a minute.  While I was going through and deleting all of my parents junk mail so that it would be easier for them to check their mail from the cruise ship, I heard snoring.  Before he even decided whether or not he was going to sleep on the couch, which is very comfy, he passed out on my floor.  Emmy decided to keep him company.

Photobucket

No comments: