Tuesday, June 05, 2012

OPI: Miami Beet


For a long time I resisted buying OPI because I thought it was out of my budget.  As it turns out, it's about the same prices as Essie.  Even better, they're selling it at Target now for $8.50!  After buying a couple of bottles I wasn't all that impressed by the opacity of the formula.  They turned out a little bit streaky and I had to apply three to four coats before even getting to my top coat layer.  I was not impressed at all and rather discouraged because everyone raves about OPI. Third time's a charm. I bought Miami Beet yesterday during lunch while I was picking up gift bags.  This is not my hand, but I did paint my nails this color last night and absolutely love it.  I applied three coats, which makes it a little bit darker than this picture, but you get the idea.

No comments: