Thursday, June 14, 2012

Tonight's Dinner: June 13, 2012

My good friend Shanna is in town for her brother's graduation so we got together with Bonnie for massages. After a couple of drinks and dinner, we were in no mood for massages, but we still had a great time chatting and catching up.  The grilled chicken turned out really well, as did my zucchini. I forgot to take a picture of my final plate because we started scarfing it down, but I did manage a blurry picture of the chicken before I put it in the warmer.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
Cheese appetizer as always

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Chicken or Beef Marinade 
1c soy sauce
3 tbsp garlic powder
3 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp cayenne pepper
1 tbsp ginger
2 tsp salt
2 tsp black pepper 
Directions: 
Mix all ingredients together in a large ziplock bag.  The mixture should become thick with saturation.  Add chicken or beef. Let marinate for at least 4 hours.  

No comments: