Monday, June 11, 2012

Tonight's Dinner: June 9, 2012

When getting together with the girls it is always a big deal.  We all have our work schedules to juggle and with Abby living across the bay, it makes it more difficult to have impromptu get togethers like what Bonnie and I do.  We have had our movie day planned for about two months now.

It was a great Saturday.  I got to sleep in before I cleaned the apartment.  I love when the apartment is clean. Nick was off shooting a wedding so I didn't have to work around him.  It's usually tidy, but it was actually clean.  The faucets and mirrors were shiny, floor vacuumed, shelves dusted and counters disinfected.  To enjoy my nice, clean apartment I sat around watching a men's gymnastics competition cuddled with Emmy.  There are a few very strong contenders for the US Olympic team.  Unfortunately, the boy from San Jose didn't look as promising as some of the others. After some relaxation time Emmy and I went for our three-miler before I headed to the theaters to see Snow White and the Huntsman.

It was terrible.  Kristen Stewart has three facial expressions at most and Chris Hemsworth was a dirtier version of Thor with a drinking problem.  The only redeeming factor was that Charlize Theron was a fantastic evil queen and the visual effects were brilliant.  I heard from a friend that Madagascar 3 was good.  Go see that instead.

For dinner I grilled up some chicken breast and bell peppers before throwing them into a spicy Thai curry sauce that I had made the night before.


Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

No comments: