Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tonight's Dinner: June 12, 2012

This week is going to be busy for us.  With a handful of people on vacation from my office, my to-do list is over flowing, Nick's office has a contractor in from out of state visiting, and we have all of our evenings booked with social events. I know, us, having social events on weeknights.  It's almost unheard of.  We're going to be tired at the end of the week.  Good thing we can do a little bit of lounging on Sunday.

Last night was our one free night.  Originally my Mom and I were going to go out to Pinole to check out the David's Bridal sale that is going on until the 18th.  It's been pretty hot so we decided to go on Sunday during the day instead and leave Emmy in the nice cool house.  Our apartment gets super hot and Nick wasn't going to be around to keep her company.  I didn't want to leave her alone for the evening since she was alone all day while we were at work.  Instead of going dress shopping, Emmy and I headed up to my parents house to bask in their AC and have some dinner.  We also went for a little run up to a local flag pole, but it was so hot we turned back before completing our normal three mile run.  One mile in heat sure feels like three miles.  Even Emmy was running slowly.  For dinner we had Chinese long green beans, baby bok choy, and beef over rice.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App  

No comments: