Sunday, September 17, 2006

more pictures

Well, here are more pictures of our humble abode. I am in the process of recreating some old chairs. They are turning out pretty snazzy, if I may say so myself. I have to go get more paint for them, but otherwise, they were very easy to do.

My cool chairs





Well, I'm off to bed. Tomorrow a lady is coming to our place for tea and to interview me for a position in her scrapbooking team. I told her that I don't know anyone around here so I wouldn't be able to bring in any new clients for scrapbooking parties and she said that there are other things that can be done. She seems really laid back and flexible so I'm hoping for the best. She even offered to take me aroudn the Troy/Albany area to show me around. That was nice of her. Well hopefully everything goes well. I'm sure it will.

Okay, well the internet is being dumb, so only the chairs are going on tonight. I don't have the patience to wait for it to do what I want it to. Goodnight all.

No comments: