Tuesday, May 06, 2014

The Power of Spray Paint

I picked these two candle holders up at an estate sale for about $1.00 for both.  They're not the prettiest, but I knew that I could spruce them up.  They will look fabulous on our new mantel.  I'm sure you've noticed the upsurge in crafting.  The last time this happened I was moving into my apartment.  Nick and I have taken the next step in married life and bought a house!  Most family and friends know by now that our sale was pending, but we've finally closed escrow and are now home owners.  I can safely tell the world (because I'm sure the whole entire world wants to know) that we have purchase our first home.  We are very excited.  After a 45-day escrow, our sellers are renting the place back from us for two weeks in order to make a cross-country  move to be closer to family.  I'm sure I will be posting many, many pictures as the furnishing takes place.  I already have so many upgrade ideas and my Pinterest boards have been blowing up.


No comments: