Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tonight's Dinner: May 10, 2014

Tonight we took my Mom out for an early Mother's Day dinner to, Seoul Jung Korean BBQ, an all-you-can-eat restaurant in town.  I had been telling my family all week that it's an "ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT" place so to not eat that much for lunch.  What happened?  My Dad took my Grandma out to lunch and she kept ordering more and more food for just the two of them.  Then my brother and Mom had late lunches.  Nick and I were starving and they were barely able to stuff any food down.  We were only able to get two rounds of meat and even then, we had a really difficult time finishing all of the food.  I think that Nick and I got our money's worth, but not sure about the rest of my family.

Allez Cuisine!

Round 1: Marinated beef, beef bacon, marinated pork, pancake, tofu soup
Round 2: Marinated beef short ribs, bbq chicken, whole squid




I adore this soup and need to learn how to make it. 



No comments: