Sunday, March 31, 2013

Updates on foodage

As I'm sure you've all noticed, there have been a lack of posts on my end. This is mainly because my food has been pretty boring. Two weeks ago, Nick went on a business trip so I was eating a lot of left overs, ramen or at my parent's place. This last week I was home sick most of the time so we were eating takeout or soup. While I could blog about the takeout, it's not anything really new or exciting.

Tonight we are going to my cousin's house to make dinner for my family and hers. My aunt and uncle read my blog religiously and love looking at all the food. My cousin and I thought it would be nice if we actually cooked for them. Being that it is Easter, we took the opportunity to get together and make a meal. So that will be coming soon and hopefully some more interesting meals. Stay tuned!

No comments: