Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Tonight's Dinner: March 10, 2014



Tonight for dinner I headed back to my parents.  It’s the last night for a little while.  Nick will be coming back and I already have chicken in a Crock Pot.  A friend suggested that I use a gravy base to cut the acidity of Crock Pot Meals.  Since just cleaned out my pantry, I knew that I had two jars of premade chicken gravy that I gotten in case we needed it for Thanksgiving.  I dumped that in the crock with the chicken and some cheese.  We’ll see how it turns out.    

My mom made what she calls Chicken In A Bag.  She puts seasonings into an oven safe plastic bag with chicken drum sticks and zucchinis then bakes it.  I really need to start doing this.  The chicken comes out really tasty and it is really easy to clean up.  I never make it myself so I was pretty excited to have a family classic.

No comments: