Friday, March 21, 2014

Tonight's Dinner: March 19, 2014



We have been busy bees.  Any free time we have is usually spent looking at houses online or going out to open houses.  So, we haven’t been eating at home lately and poor Emmy has been shlupt off to her grandma and grandpa's while we’re out at night.  Tonight we met my inlaws for dinner at one of their favorite places to discuss house buying tacticss.  I really enjoy their food and they are pretty well priced.  Tonight I got their lobster ravioli.  I usually don’t get lobster because Nick is allergic, but it sounded really good and they didn’t have a vegetarian option.  Lately I’ve been carbing it up for unknown reasons.  I’m actually eating my second Costco focaccia roll on my lunch right now as I write this.  Not a sandwich, just the bread.  I love me some bread, that’s for sure.

So as a note to my everyday readers, I probably won’t be blogging that much for now as my time has been taken up with thoughts of lenders, mortgages, and houses.  That is also probably why I’ve been eating bread for lunch.  I don’t need to actually do anything to it. Who would have thought that there would come a day when food was a secondary thought?  

Fried calamari appetizer.

My seafood ravioli.

Nick got the Chicken Saltimboca.

No comments: