Thursday, March 06, 2014

Tonight's Dinner: March 5, 2014



What a disaster.  The Crockpot meal was awful.  I couldn’t even eat it.  Nick thinks that the cilantro made everything really acidic.  He again stated that he doesn’t like Crockpot meals, but we don’t really have many other options with our current schedules. I tried every component of the meal; chicken, zucchini, turnip, potato, and broth, but didn’t like any of it.  I resorted to eating a left over baked potato with cheese and roasted garlic. Sometimes things just don’t turn out the way you think they will.Obviously, I will not be writing up a recipe for this. 

Nick ended up layering his with cheese, which he said helped quite a bit, but I didn't even want to try.

Cheesy baked potato to the rescue.  I had started eating before I remembered to take a picture.  This potato was huge and I couldn't finish it. 

No comments: