Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tonight's Dinner: March 22, 2014

After a long...very long, day of house hunting, Nick and I met up with a couple of friends for dinner.  I have a feeling it was an even longer day for our relator.  She was pretty much giving a tour of the area for a bunch of Asians.  We may as well have given her a flag to hold so we could see her. Yup, we're those people.  We made her drag around our parents and us.

Our friends recently purchased their second house, so I guess you could call our dinner as an educational "dinner meeting".  It was a great that we could talk with another couple who recently went through the same experience.  We have had a great support group from our friends to family.  Seriously, it's only a week into house hunting and I NEED a support group.  I don't know how people do this more than once.

We went to Creek Monkey Micro brew for some good food and company.  Nick got their fish and chips and I got the mac 'n cheese.   It was all quite tasty.


No comments: