Thursday, July 05, 2012

Breakfasts

I love breakfast food, but am normally not a breakfast eater.  I tend to wait until lunch to gorge myself.  Lately, however, I've been getting hungry around 9am and start talking about lunch.  I've noticed when this happens that I ended up convincing people or am swayed to order out for lunch.  Since I've been trying to keep a healthy waistline and wallet, this just wasn't working out for me.  I've resolved to make myself breakfast burritos every morning until I'm sick of them.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
Because I'm a little oink-oink, I try to shove as much as I can into one tortilla.
This is half a garlic sausage chopped up, half a red bell pepper, lettuce, three
eggs, a sprinkle of shredded mozzarella, a smear of sour cream,  a couple
lines of ketchup, and lettuce.  I depend on the foil to help keep it all together. 

No comments: