Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tonight's Dinner: July 9, 2012

After running that 10k, my knees were pretty beat up.  Usually, Emmy and I go for a run as soon as I get home from work, but today that wasn't going to happen.  We waited for Nick to get home and then went for a leisurely walk around the local business area.  We were surprised to see how many small restaurants are within walking distance of our apartment.  We have two Japanese restaurants, Kinders (opening soon), Chinese, Mexican, Pho, Pizza, Italian, and a 7-11.  We picked up all of their to-go menus for the future.  Now we have a nice stack in our arsenal for our lazy days.

On our way home we decided that we wanted to have Japanese, as I hadn't gone grocery shopping during my busy weekend.  We stopped by the sushi place that is right up the block.  Their food is pretty good, but it's the convenience that really draws us in.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
Nick got rolls

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
I got a stir fried udon dish

No comments: