Monday, July 30, 2012

Tonight's Dinner: July 27, 2012

Taco Bell and champagne.  Today was a very busy day.  First we had a company outing to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, which was fun but tiring.  From there I had to rush back home to shower and get on BART to meet Bonnie and see the SF Symphony play the score to the Wizard of Oz.  So for dinner we had Taco Bell at 11:30pm after getting back from the show.  Boy am I not used to wearing heels anymore.  I was literally running up the escalator to catch my train and then couldn't get the doors open to walk through the cars so at the next stop I had to get off and run three trains down until I got to doors that I could get opened.  From there we had to walk to the Symphony Hall and then at the end of the night walk from BART three blocks in Oakland at night to Bonnie's work where her car was.  She may be used to Oakland at night, but I was walking as fast as my little heeled feet would take me.  It's a good thing we had some champagne that we smuggled in for an appetizer.  It helped me not feel my feet so much.  Very classy, I know.  We had cheap, $25 seats and were drinking individual champagnes from our giant purses.  They Symphony's only criteria was that we put them in plastic cups because they don't allow class in the auditoriam.  Even classier.  This is what Bonnie and I do.  We also smuggled in mini bottles of wine to the Sex and the City Two midnight showing that we went to years ago.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So blurry, but we were trying to figure out how to focus Bonnie's new iPhone.
We did the tap to focus thing but it still turned out like this.  Oh well. 

Photobucket

No comments: