Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Today's Lunch: December 8, 2012

I got my wedding dress!  I'm so relieved.  It took all of 20 minutes and three dress changes.  We even had time for Abby and Linda to try on dresses.  After our quick trip to David's Bridal, we hopped over to Apple Bee's for some salt-filled food.  Oh how I love mozzarella sticks.  I haven't had any for a while and they were definitely a site for sore eyes.  The worst part is that I love the frozen package variety the best.  I'm pretty sure that I gobbled down at least five of them on my own.  Good thing Christopher ordered two trays.  I ended up being super thirsty later on in the evening though.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
That's Jenelle's finger photo bombing.  She came along because she likes seeing
wedding dresses.  It was fitting as we were set up at her wedding.  

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
For lunch I got a chicken quesadilla.  I was so full from all of the cheese products
I consumed that I went home and slept for two hours before heading back out to
see Anna Kerinina with Abby and Bonnie.  We were seriously the youngest people
in the theater.  

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Emmy settled herself here before bed.
  

No comments: