Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Today's Brunch: December 15, 2013

It is always a busy, busy time for us during the holidays.  I feel like since the honeymoon I haven't seen Nick on the weekends at all. I'm not one for going to the movies, but Nick enjoys them so I proposed that we go check out the new Hobbit with Real D and D-Box seats.  It was like a mild version of Star Tours in the movies!  I was pretty impressed that the seats didn't just rumble but also leaned us from side-to-side and backwards. If I have to see the third part of the Hobbit, I want it to be in those seats.  I'm pretty sure it's the only thing that kept me interested.  ...And the fact that Orlando Bloom as a fluffy elf still makes my heart flutter like I'm a teenage girl.

Before the movie, we headed out to Giant Chef Burger, a place we frequent, for some brunch.  They have a huge menu and everything there is wonderful, but we always get the same thing.  Once I discovered a breakfast burrito with a side of country gravy I have never gone back.



Nick's veggie omelet. 

No comments: