Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tonight's Dinner: December 29, 2013

Day two of Downton day was a much bigger success than day one in terms of viewing.  We got through seven full episodes!  For dinner I had prepared chicken marinated in pureed garlic, onion, vegetable stock and soy sauce.  I used my Vitamix to blend up the marinade.  It was super flavorful and easy.  One of the girls brought over a homemade mac and cheese for us to eat also.  I actually planned the chicken flavors around the mac and cheese.  Oh man, it was good mac and cheese. Nick also helped me stir fry some broccoli to go with out dinner.  Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of the chicken and broccoli, but I did remember to take some of the mac. It was a quick and easy dinner that I was able to throw together and still get all my Downton in.


Look at that delicious ooey-gooeyness!

No comments: