Thursday, December 26, 2013

Tonight's Dinner: December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!  As always, we had Christmas dinner at my parents house and there was a ton of food.  The whole Fong family joined us, which we are quite thankful for.  I didn't want to spend my first Christmas as a married couple away from Nick.  We had our standard Christmas fare of Cioppino and prime rib.  We also had a Chinese spicy clam dish, gai lan, brussel sprouts, shrimp platter, sauteed mushrooms, green salad, and rice.  So much food!  I wasn't able to eat that much though because my stomach shrank while I was sick.  This is probably a good thing.



This bad boy was packed to the brim (clearly) with mussels, clams, scallops,
fish, and shrimp. There was definitely more seafood than broth, but no one
was complaining. 

Garlic and rosemary crusted prime rib.

No comments: