Sunday, June 08, 2008

Why I haven't been posting

I have refrained from blogging in the last couple of days because I wanted to finish reading Maya so that I could start with Twilight. I have to say, Twilight was actually really good. I didn't like it at first, but then it got me squealing about how chick-flick sappy it was. I was able to finish a 500 paged book in two days...that's telling you something. I'm sure you all have heard about how slow I read, but this was really easy reading. After reading so many adult fiction books this semester, I can definitely tell that this was a young adult fiction book. I didn't have to think about anything. It was great. Anyway, now I have to get back to my project reading. I'll be watching my Sunday night tv so maybe I'll be able to blog again later about what has been going on around here.

I saw the Sex and the City movie and it was soooo good! It was like an extended episode, which I loved. Anyways, if you don't enjoy the S&C I wouldn't suggest it. However, if you're a fanatic like I am go see it!

P.S. Since I don't have my comp back I haven't been uploading my dinner pictures. Hopefully it will come back in the mail tomorrow. If not, we'll have to wait a couple of days. I love Apple Care. It is definitely worth the money.

No comments: