Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Extra Random Pictures

Photobucket

Emmy and my dad asleep downstairs while I was planning the fish meal and watching Pitbulls and Parolees.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My weird little dog LOVES to eat these weeds.  Usually on our walks she's pulling me down the block, but whenever she sees this stuff she stops to eat it and I have to pull her along.  I'm not sure what it is, but she loves it....when it's fresh.  Saturday night we went over to this hill that is full of this stuff and I picked it for her.  Meanwhile she's munching away like it's a feast.  When I get it home she ate it a little, but hasn't touched it since.  It kind of looks like it's dying now so we'll see what happens.  Maybe it's only good when it's outside or something.  Nick was flabbergasted that I would buy her a pot just to plant her weeds.  She is a spoiled dog after all.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Since his school has been out for winter break, Christopher has been sleeping at the oddest hours.  The other day he stumbled into my room with hair like this at 2pm.

Photobucket

And last night he slept on his floor because he had washed his sheets and didn't put them back on; plus piling a huge stack of clean clothes.  Then he came into my room and slept for another two hours.  Emmy thought that naptime was great since she had already been up for four hours.

Photobucket
In between making the fish dinner, Nick and I butchered four whole chickens for this week's dinners.  Nick has a great time doing it and even times himself to see how fast he can go.  It's really cost effective at only 98 cents a pound at our store.  I've frozen the carcasses to make a chicken stock in the coming weeks.

No comments: