Friday, January 28, 2011

Sacrificed Tail Fur

As you all know by now, Emmy has problems with being left.  We have basically trained her to look out my parents' bedroom window when someone leaves the house.  She stands at the top of the stairs to watch people leave and then starts barking and then does a couple of tight circles while running to the window.  I have read in my behavioral books that the tight circles she does when she runs to the window are a sign of stress.  Unfortunately for her, there is a metal bench for decoration sitting by their door.  I don't know when it happened, but at some point she must have gotten herself upset and gotten her tail fur caught in it.  It seems most likely that she got it caught doing one of her frantic circles.  Yesterday I noticed this giant clump of fur caught in the bench leg.  I better find a new home for the bench before Emmy is furless. 



No comments: