Monday, January 17, 2011

This week's nails

This week I decided to try the light pink color that I was hoping would look like Giada's.  Josie told me that she read that Giada uses an OPI color called Bubble Bath so I might have to go hunt that down.  I'm trying to avoid expensive polishes though in case I become addicted.  Here I used SinfulColors: Easy Going for the base color and Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure: Trouble Maker for the flowers.

Photobucket
Flash

Photobucket
No flash

I'm not sure how much I like this yet.  I'm definitely not in love with this light pink shade. I'm going to keep it on for a week or so just to see if it grows on me.  As you can tell, I didn't clean up my cuticles as well as I usually do.  I figure it'll come off eventually since I'm not really in the mood to fuss with my nails more tonight.  Maybe I'll fix them tomorrow, but chances are it'll just come off my skin in the shower tonight.

No comments: