Sunday, February 17, 2013

Today's Lunch: February 12, 2013

In another failed attempt to have pho, Nick and I had sushi for lunch.  Our normal pho restaurant was still closed and we both had failed to call to find out if they were open.  This time, however, I roped Christopher into coming too.  He had a really long break between his classes so he picked me up from my office and we went to meet Nick for lunch.  I'm not a lover of fish, as I'm sure you all know by now, but I managed to get myself into the mood for sushi.  As it turns out, we went to a sushi buffet for Dennis' birthday dinner as well. I've definitely met my sushi quota for the month.

 photo 6732BE63-B6CC-4D60-A547-2ABE4B03A1A6-11453-000009DC13569D07_zps54989ee9.jpg
I know that most people appreciate the large pieces of fish and a small amount
of rice, but when it comes to sushi, I like a lot of rice and a little fish.  This
bento box was good, but I don't think I'll get it again.  There was just too much
fish for me.  I did really like the California rolls though. 

No comments: